We have an exciting opportunity for a Account Manager to join our new Commercial office based in Totnes, Devon.
Seadog Creative requires a new account manager, with a view to rapid promotion to new business manager. Based in Totnes, must have strong track record in liaising with clients, closing deals, and managing complex projects. Competitive salary.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients often through regular face to face contact and meetings
- Arrange meetings with clients and travel to them
- Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests
- Talk to other departments in the organisation in order to facilitate client requests
- Identify new client relationships and make pitches to potential new clients
- Give presentations about their organisation’s products or services
- Manage a budget and achieve targets
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of each client’s project objectives
- Generate accurate reports on the status of existing accounts and new business
- Ensure clients pay on time
- University degree or equivalent education in marketing, communications or business administration
- Experience of key account management (2/3 years desirable)
- Strong communication, presentation and commercial skills
- Highly motivated individual, self-starter and ambitious to deliver sales targets
- Team player and hands on attitude fitting with a new business environment
- Innovative/creative approach to problem solving
- Develop a positive on-going working relationship with new and existing customers
- Full current driving license
Please supply a full covering letter stating how you fit the job description & evidence of prior relevant work experience plus your CV to email@example.com.
Closing date for applicants: 1st November 2018.